hf1

New stash pics!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: New stash pics!

Postby nic1 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:12 pm

rachelinscotland wrote:Sooooo.....is this what cloth nappy addicts turn to when their youngest is potty trained???! LOL :) I *have* thought about trying these, but haven't got any further than just the initial thought. ;)

You *must* try them hun!! I was a lil-lets girl till i tried these and now i am sooo glad i did. Initially it took some getting used to 'bulk' between my legs again but now i love my pads and wouldn't go back. They have always been super reliable and i love the fact that again i am helping the enviroment but also the fact that apart from a few purchases every now and again of new pads (not that i really need anymore!!) i don't have to fork out a fortune for throw away sanitary protection anymore. Very liberating passing the shelves full of them in Asda/Boots knowing that i don't need to get them!! Try them Rachel. :D :D :D

My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachelinscotland » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:35 pm

You're certainly tempting me!!! ;) Just they look like a bit of an expensive investment at first! Then again, people think that about nappies - and it's not true!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:56 am

rachelinscotland wrote:You're certainly tempting me!!! ;) Just they look like a bit of an expensive investment at first! Then again, people think that about nappies - and it's not true!

And when you think of what throwaway SP costs it's worth it and they are great....go on hun....go for it. Build it up slowly, buying few here and there and you will soon have enough. I don't need all those pads, could get away with not having that many but my addiction tendancies took over!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:45 pm

fab stash, im slowly catching up :hohoho:

will have to do my stash pics.

Previous

Return to Mums Things