hf1

Csp recommendation?

My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Csp recommendation?

Postby Heather London » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Juli wrote:Heather and others who've tried them - are the Go with the Flow pads as wonky in real life as they look in the pictures? ;)

ooh :oops: its probably my photography. They are beautifully made. Can you give me an example photo?

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:36 pm

Luxury Moon has a great selection, and the delivery is super-speedy! :D

Just wanted to add that I also love Fluff and Stuff and Blossom Pads. :D

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 am

Myself and my eldest dd only use Little Gumnut's and Looby Lu CSP...both are great for us but can also highly recommend Luxury Moon for their advice

My avatar
Juli
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Juli » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:49 pm

Heather, don't worry. I'm sure they're lovely. I'll be able to see for myself soon :wink:

Cyrillia, the blossom pads do look lovely. How wide are they?

Thanks everyone else for the advice too. I have now put in a custom order with Mimi's Dreams in the US, as she has an option of making them extra slim. I've also ordered some GWTF and HER from Luxury Moon (mostly because I wanted to have something to try for my next period, and not have to wait until the custom order arrives, which will probably be after ;) )

I'll let you know how I like them.

My avatar
Juli
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Juli » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:10 am

Just wanted to update to say that I love the GWTF petite mini pads. They are just the right shape and size for me, and the absorbancy is also adequate for me, even though they are meant to be more of a panty liner.

The HER pads are alright, but they don't sit as well for me. And the Mimi's Dreams pads look really nice (they look a bit different to the others, because they just have cotton tops, not bamboo velour), but I haven't really had a chance to try them yet (I think I've used them for one period) before I got pregnant again. And now it's going to be another 6 months before I get to use them again post-partum, and then probably at least another year after that before my period returns.

Also wanted to say that the customer service at Luxury Moon was excellent :)

Previous

Return to Mums Things