hf1

I guess this goes here. Bf and first period

My avatar
donna4
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: I guess this goes here. Bf and first period

Postby donna4 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:41 pm

There's no need to worry about getting pregnant .... Were that scared bout getting pregnant we won't have sex!!! Hubby's booked in for snip and I'm wanting either the implant or injection. So weve got contraception sorted LOL :)

Xxx

My avatar
donna4
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby donna4 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:43 pm

Oh by the way we've just had baby number 5, that's why we do not want another child xx

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:34 am

It could be a sixth week bleed which is quite common. It's bleeding after a break of four or more days since the last lochia up to the 9th week after birth. If it is it's not the return of AF so don't panic just yet.

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:17 am

I had on off bleeding up to 8 weeks with all 3 of my pregnancies. AF didn't actually come back until a few weeks after I started weaning at 6 months with both boys and hasn't made an appearance yet with Saffron either.

My avatar
donna4
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby donna4 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:57 pm

Well iv only had a small amount of blood (sorry itmi) but it's been mostly the period type stomach so I'm hoping its not my period yet x

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:58 pm

donna4 wrote:Oh by the way we've just had baby number 5, that's why we do not want another child xx

Lol, just saw this bit. 5 is nothing. You definitely need more. :giggle:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:35 pm

nappynutter wrote:
donna4 wrote:Oh by the way we've just had baby number 5, that's why we do not want another child xx

Lol, just saw this bit. 5 is nothing. You definitely need more. :giggle:

:giggle: Are you going for number 7 then Morag? ;)

My avatar
donna4
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby donna4 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:24 pm

Morag wow I take my hat off to you. As you now know my youngest is 6 weeks tomorrow and he's amazing just like the others and having this size family Is a dream come true, but to be honest my second youngest turned 3 in may and for the last year he's been very naughty, and the last few days he's been a nightmare he throws toys at my tv, hits and kicks his siblings screams so loudly the next street must hear him, he answers back and laughs at me when getting told off, the list goes on. I'm at my wits end with him and iv tried everything reasoning, being stern with my voice even bribery as a very very last resort but nothings working, he's mentally draining me. If he was my first id say I was the worst mum ever but I know iv not done a bad job as my eldest 3 have turned out

My avatar
donna4
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby donna4 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Well, sorry just needed to tell someone as even though family know what he's like and my f.I.l has him for a few hrs once a week I dread him coming back as he's good for them but goes back to his old ways when he's back home. Sorry for the rant he's just taking his tole mentally on me :(
Xxxxx

Previous

Return to Mums Things