hf1

Who does nursing bras in size 30?

My avatar
Juli
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Who does nursing bras in size 30?

Postby Juli » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:46 pm

kermitgirl wrote:The ones I like best as they are not white and go down to 30 and give a reasonable shape are panache

Panache are the ones I've had a look at and didn't really like the feel of them - they're quite stiff and very structured. I prefer something really soft.

My avatar
kermitgirl
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby kermitgirl » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:07 pm

I have found them comfy when on, on the hanger they do look a bit grim. Figleaves are really good about returns and often have discounts and quidco. My first nursing bra from Bravisimo was Anita, they are more like t shirt bras - seamless cups. they are not cheap and german - the euro rate makes things more expsenive in £ When you get to the big sizes they come up a few sizes smaller as they don't do doubles GG which British brands do. I had Mothercare 32 with DS (he is now 6 so a while ago) but their 32 was a skimpy 32, the panache is more generous in the band.

If you are looking for something less structured the bravado bras might suit you.

My avatar
Juli
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Juli » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:17 am

kermitgirl wrote:If you are looking for something less structured the bravado bras might suit you.

They only start at size 32 unfortunately.

My avatar
Juli
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Juli » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:13 am

So, I've been back to Bravissimo and tried all their nursing bras, but none of them work for me. Because they are designed for fuller busts there is just way too much fabric on them for me even if it's technically the right cup size.

So I've ordered a couple of things online and will update if I find anything that works, in case anyone else is in the same boat as me.

Previous

Return to Mums Things