Steam Pipe

My avatar
MrC
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Admin

Steam Pipe

Postby MrC » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:06 am

@MrC How are you m'dear, what crafty projects have you got on the go at the moment? Do the boys take after you and Tory in being crafty?

@JabberJabber Not bad thanks :wave: The kids love creating things. Josh is busy writing music and has written two songs to play on the guitar in the last week :yahoo: His playing is awesome now. It's got to the point where it's actually really enjoyable sitting and listening to it :) We had a nice jam together the other night. He taught me stuff!! :) :) :) Louis has been very busy cooking during the holidays and has made us lots of yummy things that are very bad for our teeth. I should have taken photos but it was all wolfed down too quickly :cake: He is turning into quite a little gastro gnome.

Apart from loads of messing about with the site which is great fun, I've got quite a few other crafty projects on the go. Here's one thing I'm messing about with that you might like. I started it after our steam punk convo the other day. It's battery powered, creates vapour using vegetable glycerine mix on a coil in the metal part and is almost fully functional now by pressing the little button on the side. Some decoration still to go but I quite like how it's working out so far. Eventually I want to make a full on Sherlock style one.

Image Image Image Image

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Steam Pipe

Postby Soupdragon » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:48 pm

Good work, Mr CM! :thumbsup:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Sweeeet!

You'll have to do a video of it in use. It's the little (I know that making it wouldn't have been all that little! ) things that really bring the intrigue :)

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:40 am

wow looks fab. x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:05 am

Looks great!

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:38 pm

Did you finish the decoration on this pipe, I'm intrigued to see the final work of art.

Return to DIY and share your projects!