Chalk paint drawers! Almost done pics pg 4

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Chalk paint drawers!

Postby clothmama » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:28 pm

OK I got a bit carried away putting the handles on as the paint isnt' 100% dry and I chipped a tiny bit on one and the other I just couldn't get on - my hands aren't strong enough so will have to wait for dh! But overall I'm veyr pleased - I may decide I like it enough to not worry about redoing it and I'll just wax it and be done - not like I don't have a lot of other things I should be doing :giggle: :giggle: I may get some loose sandpaper and clean out the patterns a bit as some bits are a bit lumpy if I do go that route! I will also line the drawers with either some nice fabric or paper. My crochet bag is already installed in the top drawer (proper :yahoo: :yahoo: as as much as I love the bag @autumnalgirl made me it is vorever hanging about!!). I'll take more pics when it is all done but for now:

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Chalk paint drawers! Almost done pics pg 4

Postby MissFrodo » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:41 pm

@clothmama I think it looks fab and......is that the Ektorp???? I had the safe one, same color as well.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:06 pm

MissFrodo wrote:@clothmama I think it looks fab and......is that the Ektorp???? I had the safe one, same color as well.

Thank you :widesmile: Yes it is an Ektorp - we love them all 4 of our sofas are - 2 black leather and the red one and a white sofa bed one. @MissFrodo

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:45 pm

I think they look great @clothmama

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:54 pm

clothmama wrote:
MissFrodo wrote:@clothmama I think it looks fab and......is that the Ektorp???? I had the safe one, same color as well.

Thank you :widesmile: Yes it is an Ektorp - we love them all 4 of our sofas are - 2 black leather and the red one and a white sofa bed one. @MissFrodo

They are really fab, we have a Kivik one atm but the Ektorp is much easier.

Previous

Return to DIY and share your projects!