Eco Earth Fabrics?

My avatar
katyav
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Eco Earth Fabrics?

Postby katyav » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:14 pm

Hi,
I'm fairly new around here but hope this is the right place/board to post this! I placed an order from Eco Earth Fabrics last Monday morning but still haven't received it, and their offices are closed for the weekend now... has anybody bought from them before? Do they tend to be slow with dispatching stuff?
Don't they know that some people have an addiction and need their fabrics fast? :drama:

My avatar
mangajude
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Eco Earth Fabrics?

Postby mangajude » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:23 pm

katyav wrote:Don't they know that some people have an addiction and need their fabrics fast? :drama:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
I, too wait by the front door in eager anticipation of fabric, my post man must think I fancy him! :giggle:

They're not too bad but not the the quickest in the world! I think my order took about 7 day but I had a weekend in the middle.
Last edited by mangajude on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:37 pm

They're generally OK, I had an order which didn't arrive but they resent it quickly when I contacted them.

My avatar
katyav
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby katyav » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:32 pm

It's been 2 weeks now and still no fabric :cry: I've sent them an email since no-one was answering the phone... hopefully it'll get sorted soon!

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:58 pm

I am suprised- I ordered stuff last week that arrived this morning (Ireland)

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:15 pm

I would email not phone as Elaine is deaf.. there is some answer machine to text thing .. but.. really.. email her ;)

My avatar
katyav
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby katyav » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Thanks... I emailed and she said that my fabric is out of stock and won't be in until next week :panic:
I do wish I'd been told earlier though...

Return to DIY and share your projects!