hf1

Arghh

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Arghh

Postby Bluebell » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Kirstyh wrote:@Bluebell William is as happy as larry in the day to. He woke after just 1.5 hours tonight, came down and tried to raid my dinner plate, wee toad bag x

:giggle: A few nights ago, Lauren woke up 3 times before midnight! Crazy! She used to wake up once (twice on a 'bad' night) a few months ago! I wonder if it's all related to weaning, she was a better sleeper until she hit 6-7 months.

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:35 pm

Wayne just said to me, aren't you going to bed so I said I was waiting because Emmet usually wakes about 10.30 but so far, I'm :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

Bet the little monkey won't wake now utill i've just dropped into a deep sleep :roll:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:45 pm

@Shaunie The moment I walked into our room to go to bed, Isaac woke for a feed :sigh:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:48 pm

@JabberJabber maybe I should go on up then :lol:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Bluebell wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:@Bluebell William is as happy as larry in the day to. He woke after just 1.5 hours tonight, came down and tried to raid my dinner plate, wee toad bag x

:giggle: A few nights ago, Lauren woke up 3 times before midnight! Crazy! She used to wake up once (twice on a 'bad' night) a few months ago! I wonder if it's all related to weaning, she was a better sleeper until she hit 6-7 months.

yep i wondered the same to, humm.

Shaunie wrote:Wayne just said to me, aren't you going to bed so I said I was waiting because Emmet usually wakes about 10.30 but so far, I'm :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

Bet the little monkey won't wake now utill i've just dropped into a deep sleep :roll:

You just know that is going to happen

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:11 am

:loopy: :loopy: not seeing the lighter side of this now
An hour after a "feed" last night he was awake again at which point i refused to feed him so DH got up with him, he yowled for 5 mins in DH's arms and went back off for a couple of hours, it is def me he is waking for and I don't know how to stop it, a couple times a night is fine but 5 times a night is silly

Previous

Return to Breast feeding, Bottles, Solids and Baby Led Weaning