hf1

Look what arrived.

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Look what arrived.

Postby BekkiLB » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:12 pm

I will be successful this time! I was woefully unprepared after Blaine was born and there wasn't much support in my area that I knew about and gave up after about a week. This time I'm arming myself with as much knowledge I can find and I hope you ladies will be around to encourage me!!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Look what arrived.

Postby clothmama » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:12 pm

Good on you @BekkiLB :yahoo: - being as educated as you can and aware of what you can do to help the bumps that come with the breastfeeding journey gives you the best chance you can of making it work this time! Past success or troubles are often irrelevant particularly if you have a changed mindset or level of information and outlook about :bf: Lots of us are breastfeeders, some extended, some not but all have our own stories and ways to support you when you need it. @Louise and @clothsister are both breast feeding support ladies and I'm a MW (although from some of the comments about some MW's and their BF attitudes that won't be seen by all as a help :giggle: ). Please do ask for as much help as you need :D

Return to Breast feeding, Bottles, Solids and Baby Led Weaning