Cloth Nappy Tree wants to have lots of information on the site from real parents to help other parents out, we want to do this by having articles written by you. We are excited to announce our new 2008 article competition! The articles can be anything to do with cloth nappies or aspects surrounding cloth nappies and indeed any parenting or environmental issues. They can be reviews of particular nappy types, your personal experience of using cloth, living naturally, being a parent etc.!
The rules are as follows:
- All work must be the authors own.
- All articles must be complete articles, ie where all the information that you are discussing is in the article itself and not linking off to other places.
- Articles must be posted on the appropriate thread on the forum by the last day of each month. They will then be put on line and the winner decided by a poll vote by all forum members. Voting will close on the 15th of the following month. If there is a tie it will be decided by the moderators.
- Members may submit up to 2 articles per month.
- Articles must be at least 300 words but there is no length limit.
- The author agrees that the article they write may be used on http://www.clothnappytree.com or sister sites.
- The author agrees there is no payment for the article, except for feeling good that you are helping other parents!
- The author understands that not all articles will be used on the main site.
- Prizes will be awarded to each months winner and each months prize will be announced at the beginning of that month. There will always be an announcement made on the board regarding prizes.
- Cloth Nappy Tree reserves the right to amend the rules as needed and to stop running the competition at any time.
Please place your article in the appropriate months thread. Any questions or comments add to this section not to the monthly thread!
Please get involved and have a good time sharing your parenting and cloth nappy knowledge - good luck!!
Cloth Nappy Tree gives you a free, unbiased and privacy rich place to discuss and recycle your cloth nappies. Save time, money and our planet by inspiring and helping others.