Buggy Websites

My avatar
Rebeccar75
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Buggy Websites

Postby Rebeccar75 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:44 pm

Hi

After 2 crap purchases of town buggies I am after a decent one - not too expensive. I just want something to use when I go shopping but it has to lie down. Any recommendations of value for money websites + brands?

I have bought a Jane stroller (CRAP) and a cheapy from Kiddicare - Redkite I think. After about 6 months of occasional use it decided not to lie down anymore - a lie-down buggy is a must.

Thank yoooooo

Rebecca

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Buggy Websites

Postby Bluebell » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:03 am

We have an OBaby from Kiddicare.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:56 am

I loved my maclaren techno XT, I bought it second hand, but it's still great. At a push I'd say Rhys would still fit in it now too!

They're quite expensive new (although mothercare have a sale on at the moment), but they're so sturdy and well built that I'd say they're worth it, but if you can get one second hand, even better.

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:35 pm

I remember asking about buggy recommendations and everyone rated the maclaren techno XT.

My avatar
Rebeccar75
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Rebeccar75 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Thanks for your replies. I'l have a look at the mclaren and maybe look out for a 2nd hand one..

Rebecca

My avatar
labbiefan
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby labbiefan » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:17 am

I love my out n about nipper :)

My avatar
Twinkletoes
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Twinkletoes » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:24 am

It is hard to fault the xt!

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:43 am

Just wanted to confirm that at 5, Rhys does still fit in our maclaren, and it's no pushing it at all. There's still tons of space. He's about 3 or 4kg over the weight limit, technically, but it's still solid as a rock and I'd happily use it even if he was heavier, if I had to.

(He's ill this week and not eating, so when we had to go to the doctor, I knew he wouldn't have the energy to walk there, hence the buggy)

Return to Prams, Slings and Things