hf1

Any one tried a Bali stretch?

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Any one tried a Bali stretch?

Postby Mumof5 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:46 pm

I am a bit curious about hybrid wraps, and these look lovely. Just wondered if anyone had tried one?

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Any one tried a Bali stretch?

Postby scarlet » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:35 pm

Anthea has I think , what's her user name , mind blank.... :doh:

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:10 pm

scarlet wrote:Anthea has I think , what's her user name , mind blank.... :doh:

@red_dwarf :wink:

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:41 pm

@red_dwarf

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:58 am

I havent tried the bali stretch, but we do have a VSL smith firm wrap in the library which is also a hybrid wrap. I thoguht it was alright. Much more suportive than a normal stretchie, but deffo not suitable up to toddlerhood. I would say suitable from nb until maybe 6-8m depending on weight of baby. they are a lot more flexible than stretchies in the fact that you can do a lot more carries with them. I personally wouldnt do a back carry with them, although it says that you can. It doesnt feel secure enough for me to risk it. When i have next squish I will deffo be using a hybrid over a stretchy tho methinks :)
Wrapsody as a brand is amazing tho. I had 2 bali breeze (sold 1) gauze wraps that I used with stink from about 2 months and loved it

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:52 am

Perhaps I'll give it a miss then, as my lo is quite a chunker! (and def no more squishies on the way!)

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:58 am

Mumof5 wrote:Perhaps I'll give it a miss then, as my lo is quite a chunker! (and def no more squishies on the way!)

Could you get to the lancaster sling meet on 1st nov? We have a hybrid in the library that you could have a play with to see what you thought. We also have LOTs of other slings/SSC/MT's etc that you can try to find one that suits you the best :)

Return to Prams, Slings and Things