hf1

To save me rummaging in the attic.phil and teds prams

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

To save me rummaging in the attic.phil and teds prams

Postby Dora » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:16 pm

can you use the bassinet (carry cot) AND the double kit mounted on the front bumper? i.e. carrying a newborn and a toddler? I know you can use the main seat folded all the way down plus the doubles kit on front bumper (I have the explorer model) but I wasn't sure if it was the same with the bassinet also. thanks! xx

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: To save me rummaging in the attic.phil and teds prams

Postby Shaunie » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:55 pm

Oh gosh I am trying to remember! I have the sport & I'm sure I had ds2 in the cocoon & ds1 in the double chair mounted on the bumper bar so imagine it's much the same with the explorer :-)

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:08 pm

thanks-that sounds positive! my doubles kit is actually the sports one (phil and teds aren't fooling me with their new model thing going on every 5 seconds ;-) so it could work! x

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:36 pm

I remember people wondering where the crying baby was when all they could see was a toddler in the pushchair! Remember trying to shimmy Isaac out if the cocoon, lol.

When are you due? Do you know the flavour? x

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:06 pm

ha! Yes-it is cosy looking isnt it when there are multiples in them! :) Between christmas and new year week-no idea on the flavour!! I need that surprise i think to keep me going :giggle: i can feel spd slowly but surely starting again....x

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:47 pm

I never found out with my 3, I thought ds1 was a boy, thought ds2 was a girl & ds3 was a boy :D . I also had spd, very bad with ds1, much milder with ds2 & a bit more with ds3. At least I was aware of it & could take measures so as not to make it worse. I would get into a hot bath every evening before the boys had even gone to bed - they used to come in to me to say goodnight :giggle:

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:55 pm

A hot bath. A bit of a pipe dream for me at the moment! :giggle: im more of a run through the shower whilst washing kinda gal at the moment. Im on holiday in a few weeks though staying at a luxury cottage so i'll get my chance :) good to hear that the spd might be better for successive pregnancies! :) xx

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:46 pm

I have no idea on the buggy, but I had really bad spd with the twins and nothing with Lola. So there is hope!

Return to Prams, Slings and Things