How would you approach the subject

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: How would you approach the subject

Postby clothsister » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:54 am

JabberJabber wrote:http://www.cleangreennappy.co.uk/slings.html

Lucy, Clean Green Nappy has a sale in on slings and carriers, including a moby and a close caboo if it would help your friend.

Thanks @JabberJabber have sent it over to her. Have said I'll pay the Vat and delivery. God I'm a sucker lol!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 am

Glad she's looking at getting a Moby now.

clothmama wrote:
clothsister wrote:I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'm rubbish at confrontation though which doesn't help the situation. X

Oh bummer what a horrid horrid situation, I too hate confrontation so really feel for you :cnthug: . I'd be fuming if it had happened to me, that is just not fair to try to fob you off with a cheapie :( I think the text is good and hopefully it can be sorted out amicably. Has she really looked properly fro the original - it seems a bit odd that it would actually be properly lost rather than misplaced in the attic? I like Emily's idea of sending her some links!

These things happen. Ali lost one of her slings when visiting my parents the other year, it just disappeared! When it was time to pack up and go home it was nowhere to be found.

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:41 pm

Glad you said something about it. Cheaper stretchies can be very uncomfortable having found out the hard way :/ fc you get one soon :) (but if you need to use one from me for whatever reason @clothsister just say-I'm not using mine atm so it's no problem) xx

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:47 pm

@Louise I know these things happen and I was really understanding of it, I think I was just shocked that she basically said the mobys are really expensive so we've bought you a cheaper version. It wasn't until afterwards that I thought about it and the fact that we were planning on selling ours once we had finished with it and the fact that we had had to find the money to buy our moby in the first place and I just sort of thought hang on, we are the ones losing out here.

@Dora thanks I'll let you know she's come back and said they have managed to sort one and it will be here by the weekend. Am not convinced what we are going to end up with though. Have a really bad thought that it's going to be a chep knock off again. X

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:51 pm

@Clothsister that's absolutely fine :) I was doing some thinking about this and I do think it rather cheeky they weren't going to replace it like for like :giggle: at least you picked up on it. Keep us posted-hopefully some stretchy contented snuggles will come your way soon :love: x

Previous

Return to Prams, Slings and Things