Best.

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Best.

Postby ems101 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:16 pm

Single buggy with a buggy board?

Needs to be reasonably light weight, and ideally with one handle bar not two.

We've just tried the graco evo which is great but the rain cover let's in rain and it really doesn't work with a buggy board despite saying it does! Hopefully they will accept it as a return as the rain cover is ineffective. Recommendations?

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Best.

Postby Sunset » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:34 pm

It was a while ago but I never found one with a single bar handle that worked with a buggy board as the handle bar always ended up where the standing child's head needed to be so we just ended up using a cheap umbrella fold obaby.

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:25 am

I've got a bugaboo frog which works well. It's not that easy to walk behind if you are tall but it's the best I've used so far. It's super easy to push with or without the board. I've got the Las call board which I hate so I'm looking to get a bugaboo board as that has one wheel rather than two and you can also get a seat for it.

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:03 am

The bugaboo is soo expensive from what I've seen, I only really want to spend 100-150. I use a mountain buggy urban double at the mo which is fab with a lascal. I am tall so need a good handle and I walk a lot so need to be able to walk easily! Maybe I'll try a single mountain buggy...

This is one of the problems with the gracious eco @sunset. James kept bashing his chin on the bar!,but I find two handles really tricky if I need to walk one handed!

Gosh I'm fussy!

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:22 am

We've got the oyster with buggy board. It's awesome!!! X

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:34 am

We got a pre loved Bugaboo Frog for £50. It is fab :)

My avatar
Tamy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Tamy » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:57 pm

I can understand you I'm really fussy as well :giggle:
After trying several buggies we have now decided to go for the O Baby Atlas Lite Buggy with Buggy Board. I would actually prefer one handle too but haven't found one yet that works well when using the Buggy Board. I am really happy with the one I've got now, it has 2 handles but it is soo easy to push with and without board. I ordered the Atlas Lite buggy via http://www.prams.net and I think the buggy and the board were about 250 together, think it's very good value for that price. Maybe that would be an alternative for you. X

Return to Prams, Slings and Things