hf1

Can anyone recommend a decent baby change bag?

My avatar
PixieFix
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Can anyone recommend a decent baby change bag?

Postby PixieFix » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:56 pm

I currently have a Babysac which is falling apart because its far too small and I keep stuffing too much in :giggle: And that's just baby's stuff, can't fit any of my stuff in :cry:

So, can anyone recommend me anything that is big enough for a cloth using mum?

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Can anyone recommend a decent baby change bag?

Postby Dancing mum » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:36 pm

I use a rucksack that's designed to carry a laptop. This way I have a pocket at the back (normally for laptop) to put some bits separate like muslin, change of clothes etc; loads of room in main section for nappies, wet bag, change mat, toys (you name it!) and front pocket for all my bits.
If you look around you can get some quite pretty ones on sale so doesn't have to cost a fortune and you don't have to look like a city worker off to the office :giggle:
They are also pretty durable too and waterproof because people are very precious (understandably) about their laptops!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Can anyone recommend a decent baby change bag?

Postby clothmama » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:50 pm

Dancing mum has a good point, you dont' need to buy a 'nappy bag' any large bag - tote, laptop, backpack can work well for you. Just make sure it has lots of pockets. I've actually gone the other way this time and try to carry as little as possible. I did make a large tote nappy bag when I was pregnant but tend to just use a very small backpack and or my hadbag which I can get a couple of nappies and wipes and wet bag in! Saying that I tend to not go out for long days and always have the car so may be a bit unusual! Sorry not much help for what to buy!

Return to Prams, Slings and Things