hf1

Another pram shopping question - High Trek pic added pg 4

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Another pram shopping question - help needed!

Postby clothmama » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:25 am

We really love our Smart and J isn't impressed when I look at 'normal' looking pushchairs! I'm now looking at the Smart lux as it seems to meet all our requirements! Will certainly be on the list.

Has anyone got one?

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:56 am

@clothmama have you seen this website, I love it :D
http://www.bestbuggy.co.uk/pushchairs-reviews/

Also look for baby gizmo reviews on YouTube, she's great :D

My avatar
Chunkychels
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Chunkychels » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:43 pm

I have the britex affinty buggy for my baby on the way very very lovely buggy and so well made xx

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:15 pm

:x :x :x :x I hate pushchair shopping! I'm being a bit of a tightwad and don't want to spend too much as I'd quite like to keep my smart for the moment as well :oops: mind you if I sold it I could then spend a little more. I've just had a look at the other P&Ts and they are quite nice it is just finding one!

I found a loola I thought I'd go for but now I'm not sure as not all the reviews are that good. Help me - I want to find something so I can not take the smart back to the UK and just come back with the new one!

Main issue is the lie back to sleep comfortably!

My avatar
cuppachaplz
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby cuppachaplz » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:11 pm

We had a Jane power track with Jacob which ticked all your boxes except the umbrella fold. I had an old mini at the time (older than me) and it fitted fine in that do can't have been that big.

Percy has to have a lie flat seat to sleep because of his neck/head control. It folds up really small, but the wheels are a bit hard. I've never got it stuck anywhere (in rural Wales) but notice it after my Pegasus all terrain (which didn't go flat enough without the pram base)

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:30 pm

The Cosatto Yo looks a bit like your smart buggy, its umbrella fold and multi recline (not sure if flat though) the wheels may not be up to much off roading though from the pics i have seen x

I love my new buggy :love: city mini GT :)

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:37 am

Just to add another one to the mix, have you looked at Mutsy? Our very first pram/ buggy was a mutsy. We still have it in fact and it is our parent facing off road vehicle ;) it's massive but I ve just had a look at their newer ones and they look a lot more slimline , parent or rear facing and lie flat. Not umbrella fold though I m afraid.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:10 pm

do you think if I could get this for 25 quid (ish) it is worth seeing if I like it?? Or will I hate it and be cross I got it?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bebe-Confort- ... SwcBhWZW6i

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:56 am

For £25 its worth a go @clothmama i had a loola chassis (no seat) and it was fine. Looks like a grandparents buggy so should be in fab condition!

PreviousNext

Return to Prams, Slings and Things