My new buggy! Pic added!

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: My new buggy! Pic added!

Postby twinkletot » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:45 pm

chocmuffin wrote:

twinkletot wrote:oOOOOO I've seen those around, look good. I'd just say 'i've bought a new buggy that will fit all the dc's in. It's perfect and you'll love it..............best of all it was a bargin, lie about the last if you have to making up an extortinate (sp?) rrp for it and then tell him what you bought it for.

Or my other fav is not telling him then it arrives, he finds out but you talk like he already knows. When he protests that he never knew say that you told him on x day and you were doing x at the time.........remember? Of course he won't but you say he did agree/say oh that sounds perfect at the time and you can tell him off for not listening :D

:wave: Not for my DC's, I childmind! Don't have to tell him how much it costs cos my Mum has offered to lend me the money & I'll pay it back :wine:

I have brought buggies in the past & he never noticed, even one that was bright red & stuck in the middle of shed for a couple of months, you had to move it to get anything! :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: I wouldn't bother saying anything then!! It's childminder that i've seen using them too, there are at least 3 that have them so they must be good!

My avatar
Cj2011
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Cj2011 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:07 pm

Oh thats lovely, never seen anything like it.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:21 pm

wow that is some machine, fab x

Previous

Return to Prams, Slings and Things