hf1

I want a bugaboo bee

My avatar
mummy2threeboys
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

I want a bugaboo bee

Postby mummy2threeboys » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:47 am

After seeing some custom covers I really want a Bee! I already have a Phil & Teds I have only used a couple of times, a Quinny buzz and a Maclaren techno XT. I know it's not worth it as I don't go out much and when we do go out Ethan goes in the Maclaren but I REALLY REALLY want a Bee :evil:

My avatar
leal123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: I want a bugaboo bee

Postby leal123 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:55 am

I've just ordered mine so should pick it up beginning of August :wine: I had one before for Elliott and loved it but as it was the original one (not the bee plus) and not so good for toddlers I sold it, but it held it's price really well. Out of interest where did you see the custom covers? I've seen some on Ebay but nothing I really liked :giggle:

My avatar
mummy2threeboys
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby mummy2threeboys » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:01 am

There is some on classifieds at the moment and I'm sure you can get them on hyena cart :wink:

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:04 am

I have an old bee that I am thinking of selling :cry: it just doesn't get used much here but is a fab buggy.

I love ours although I haven't got round to customising it so I will be sad to see it go

My avatar
kermitgirl
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby kermitgirl » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:09 am

I have one and love it. I got a limited edition (red) one just over a year ago. It has Ado(red) on the hood. I have a petite three and a half year old and an eleven month old. I only use it parent facing and the recline is so easy for swapping ds or dd over. I use a sling with it and have recently been given a buggy board. It is my last and perfect buggy - had a gecko, mutsy, nipper double, maclaren twin and zapp before.

My avatar
leal123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby leal123 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:16 am

mummy2threeboys wrote:There is some on classifieds at the moment and I'm sure you can get them on hyena cart :wink:

Thanks off to have a look :wine:

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Yes, yes you do :twisted:

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:12 pm

Hehehe yes you do! This is my Bugaboo (I have a Cameleon)

I also have this set for it but am selling this one as I have too many :oops:

It's fab being able to change the fabrics etc. I think the two main companies that do the custom covers are Snunkie and Poshbugs (although she is not taking orders at the moment) - both can be found on Facebook. There are also a few others, if you search 'Bugaboo Custom' on eBay a few come up on there. I know some of them (definitely Snunkie) make them for loads of pushchairs, not just Bugaboos :D

My avatar
mummy2threeboys
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby mummy2threeboys » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:50 pm

shoogah01 wrote:I have an old bee that I am thinking of selling :cry: it just doesn't get used much here but is a fab buggy.

I love ours although I haven't got round to customising it so I will be sad to see it go

If you were to sell how much would you be looking for? :giggle:

Next

Return to Prams, Slings and Things