hf1

I need some bugaboo help please!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: I need some bugaboo help please!

Postby charlibunny » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Think your on it already :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: ask there are tonnes for sale

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:37 pm

charlibunny wrote:Think your on it already :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: ask there are tonnes for sale

Thanks hun :giggle: I posted on there but its waaaay down the page now...wow that place moves FAST! :shock:

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Ooh Charli you read my mind :wink: are you on the Buy Sell Group hun? You will def get a bargain on there. Are you particularly after a Cameleon or will a Frog do? I know a lady on there was selling Frog parts at a bargain price - think she wanted £85 for chassis, seat frame and seat. You'd only need wheels and fabrics and you'd be sorted. Be careful, it gets seriously addictive - it's as bad as fluff!

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:57 pm

megansmummy wrote:
charlibunny wrote:Think your on it already :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: ask there are tonnes for sale

Thanks hun :giggle: I posted on there but its waaaay down the page now...wow that place moves FAST! :shock:

I've bumped your post :)

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Tory A frog is 99% the same as a Cam, I have a frog and it was really cheap too ;) My friend with a Cam didn't even know it was diff...

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:53 pm

I think the main differences are that a Frog is slightly smaller, and the handlebar isnt height-adjustable (but I never adjust the handlebar on my Cam anyway, although my OH does because he is tall). Frog parts are cheaper although it's harder to get fabrics (hoods etc) for it, BUT you could just get Cam hood rods (they still fit) and then you could use Cam fabrics!

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:45 pm

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Thanks! Im in conversation with someone atm and I think i might be sorted! :thumbsup: ohh the tip of the iceberg :giggle: already thinking about different coloured bits :roll:

ETA YEAH! I think im sorted!! :mrgreen: Inspecting/picking up saturday if they agree thats ok...just waiting for email reply! :thumbsup: :yahoo:

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby bekhi1983 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:01 pm

:yahoo: :yahoo: I love ours, it has to be the best pram we've had to date and the only one Callum has used, Aidan had 5, I was never happy, even my 75 year old Grandad has commented how well made they look, compared to most, I think that says it all, as generally men don't notice these things and generally things aren't made 'how they use to be'. xx

PreviousNext

Return to Prams, Slings and Things