hf1

Seeing double

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Seeing double

Postby ems101 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:15 am

Im still looking at double buggys for use next summer. I like the baby jogger city select, but not sure it does quite the right combinations. Ive been looking at the mountain buggy duet. I really dont want a buggy where one child looks like they are in the parcel tray! I want a lie flat carry cot for the NB, and a cahir for my 2yo. Id like they to be side by side or able to face each other. We do alot of walking, so a buggy board isnt enough really. I like the idea of slinging, i didnt really get into it last time, but i like to be able to put the baby down too.

Anyone else looking to buy doubles?

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Seeing double

Postby teganplus2 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:33 am

We have had LOADS in our search for the perfect one and finally settled on the first wheels city twin! We :love: it

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:38 am

oo, that looks ideal. Thanks!

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:53 am

We brought one used to try and as soon as car is sorted I'll be buying one new! It is fab xx

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:30 pm

did you buy it new or second hand? Do you have to buy the carry cot separetly? Id quite like to buy the 2 seated one second hand and get a new carry cot. Do you know if its always compatable or are there different versions?

xx

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:50 pm

ems101 wrote:did you buy it new or second hand? Do you have to buy the carry cot separetly? Id quite like to buy the 2 seated one second hand and get a new carry cot. Do you know if its always compatable or are there different versions?

xx

I brought it used to try, because we had spent a fortune on doubles new that weren't working for us but now I know it works i'm getting a new one and selling the used one! I believe the carrycot would fit, although to be honest most of them for sale used come with at least one carrycot and they hardly get any use xx

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:34 pm

right ok, thanks! I guess i can always buy a new carry cot whether it comes with or not! Keep me in mind when you come to sell!!

My avatar
Nimyue
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Nimyue » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:32 pm

I bought a Phil and Teds and I love it! My 3yrold likes sitting high up b/c he can push the cross walk buttons :giggle:

But to be honest, I bought a stretchy wrap (Kari Me) and DD went in the pushchair 2 times total and only for about 10 min before wanting to be wrapped again. So I love my P&T but with a wrap I never use it.

If I were you I'd wait until the LO is born. DS hated being wrapped and was always in a pushchair, DD loves being wrapped and hates the pushchair! It would stink to spend money and not use something :/ You can always borrow wraps from local sling libraries to see if your NB likes it that way you're not spending money right away! If it doesn't work out then buy a pushchair, if it does then buy a sling!

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:38 pm

Ill have both. I NEED to be able to put them in a buggy. I dont have a car during the week, and walk everywhere, slinging all the time isnt practical. I might have a look at phill and teds though, thanks!

Next

Return to Prams, Slings and Things