hf1

Bleurgh

My avatar
Pickola
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Bleurgh

Postby Pickola » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:55 am

@Bugglyboo Certainly! Feel free! All O.k for homebirth here as 37 weeks yesterday but just nothing ready so crossing everything that I have a little more time.

@littlesez I think it's just because of the disorganisation and the awful start to the year that I've not really had time to think about it yet! DH in hospital for the 1st week of the year and now of work sick for 8 weeks, along with me leaving everything until 'after Christmas' now means nothing is done and DH pretty much out of action with regards to helping with anything! Still, I'm sure all will be fine, minimal is my friend this time round definitiely :-) Though, must pack a bag......

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:50 pm

I have been so laid back this time i havent bought much at all and i realsied today i havent bought ANY bedding :shock: so got a few last minute things to get now :giggle:

I have a bag packed though coz last time i did it half heartedly then had nothing i needed for 3 days in hospital :roll:

Not bothered even doing a room for him everyone is like oh have you got the nursery done? I am thinking what for? he will be in with us anyway :giggle:

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:59 pm

littlesez wrote:I have been so laid back this time i havent bought much at all and i realsied today i havent bought ANY bedding :shock: so got a few last minute things to get now :giggle:

I have a bag packed though coz last time i did it half heartedly then had nothing i needed for 3 days in hospital :roll:

Not bothered even doing a room for him everyone is like oh have you got the nursery done? I am thinking what for? he will be in with us anyway :giggle:

Thats just how I was with Oscar, mainly because of the house not being habitable until his due date. :giggle: I still think being laid back contributed to Oscars good birth.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:23 pm

Woozle35 wrote:
littlesez wrote:I have been so laid back this time i havent bought much at all and i realsied today i havent bought ANY bedding :shock: so got a few last minute things to get now :giggle:

Thats just how I was with Oscar, mainly because of the house not being habitable until his due date. :giggle: I still think being laid back contributed to Oscars good birth.

well in that case this birth is gonna be the easiest one ever :hohoho:

I am so over these pains i think most of it is SPD aches and pains but has been going on for a week now :cry: sharp stabbing pains, aches here and there wierdness i keep thinking is this it? and then nothing grrrrrrrrrrrrrr i just want NOTHING or full on pain :evil:

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:29 pm

See and I was like that too :giggle: The best was when I shouted to Dave my waters had broke, to realise I had just peed on the bathroom floor :hohoho:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:07 pm

:Hohoho: sounds like something I would do !

Previous

Return to Pregnancy and Conception