hf1

My Birth Experiences (for Annette & Shevi!!)

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:43 pm

Awww Steph! Now you know why I am so bloody broody, all this studying childbirth!

I met the most amazing woman (well girl to me as about my age! lol) on my training course. She recently had a home, VBAC, water birth at 43 +1!!!

She was inspirational. She knows more than anyone about the tough time you may go through to get the birth you want but she had the strength and determination to do it and she got that birth, it sounded amazing.

It is possible but you have to want it 110%

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:15 pm

couldn't 'read and run'!!

Thank you for sharing!!

Even after 2 years and another pregnancy and twin delivery I still get a huge lump when I think too much about ds's labour and delivery! :cry:

thank you

jan x

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:15 pm

Hannah, Thank you for sharing. Its really eye opening to read them. Hopefully I am going to try and get the best for me this time round as there isn't going to be another time!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:53 pm

I haven't read them again but read them on fb and cried too! Thanks for sharing! I should do mine too really as I'm sure I'll forget one day! :(

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:09 pm

You have me in tears too! I don't want to even think about my birth experiences :( it would probably break me to write them down :cry:

Thanks for sharing, it was lovely to read :)

Previous

Return to Pregnancy and Conception