hf1

Feeling pretty awful, actually (moaning again.sorry)

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Feeling pretty awful, actually (moaning again.sorry)

Postby autumnalgirl » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:41 am

Hope you do get a home plan on the go. I would just buy duplicates for the wash bag, there are no excuses then!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:48 am

autumnalgirl wrote:Hope you do get a home plan on the go. I would just buy duplicates for the wash bag, there are no excuses then!

Fingers crossed you had a good night and get some news this morning :hug:

My avatar
cuppachaplz
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby cuppachaplz » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:28 pm

@autumnalgirl, yep duplicates is my thoughts now, just need to escape to implement the plan now :wink:
I'm really sorry to be a bit thick and wooly brained, but I don't understand what you mean by
Hope you do get a home plan on the go

@clothmama thanks again.
Plan this morning was to continue iv antibiotics through today, then try to get me onto oral ones if my temperature doesn't spike today (couple of small blips yesterday). The doctors (or at least the ones I saw this morning...) don't seem as bothered by my blood pressure as the midwives (it hasn't been above 80/70 during the last 2 days) so that is no longer a reason to continue iv fluids :) I still can't tolerate food, but so long as I'm drinking and vomiting too much I don't think anyone is bothered about that. They are still waiting on blood and urine culture results, but these should be back soon. If all these things fall into place, then hopefully i can go home tomorrow :widesmile:

Baby is still fine on the trace, and is back to his wriggly self, having had a sleepy couple of days when my temperature was really high.
They had to give me gentamycin in the end, although happily only the one dose, which means I will also have to wait and see if this has affected baby's hearing/kidneys...

Thanks again everyone >:D<

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:59 pm

cuppachaplz wrote:@autumnalgirl, yep duplicates is my thoughts now, just need to escape to implement the plan now :wink:
I'm really sorry to be a bit thick and wooly brained, but I don't understand what you mean by
Hope you do get a home plan on the go

That's what happens when I'm not with it and phrase things so only I know what I mean!!!! Happens out loud a lot!

Only meant I hoped you would be able to have a good talk with the doctors and hopefully be able to talk about getting you ready to do home!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:37 pm

cuppachaplz wrote:@clothmama thanks again.
Plan this morning was to continue iv antibiotics through today, then try to get me onto oral ones if my temperature doesn't spike today (couple of small blips yesterday). The doctors (or at least the ones I saw this morning...) don't seem as bothered by my blood pressure as the midwives (it hasn't been above 80/70 during the last 2 days) so that is no longer a reason to continue iv fluids :) I still can't tolerate food, but so long as I'm drinking and vomiting too much I don't think anyone is bothered about that. They are still waiting on blood and urine culture results, but these should be back soon. If all these things fall into place, then hopefully i can go home tomorrow :widesmile:

That sounds better than it was! Fingers crossed your temp stays down and you can get home tomorrow if all is well :widesmile:
cuppachaplz wrote:Baby is still fine on the trace, and is back to his wriggly self, having had a sleepy couple of days when my temperature was really high.
That is good news :widesmile:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:13 am

@cuppachaplz any news on getting home? How are you and baby?

Previous

Return to Pregnancy and Conception