Postby Louise » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:47 pm

Lovely little bump

My avatar
Charlootle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: My (shrinking) bump

Postby Charlootle » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:34 am

I'm small too and was with my first son, he was 5lb 14oz at 39 weeks and perfectly healthy. Logically I know this baby (I'm 24 weeks) will be small but I still feel anxious and tired of peoples comments! Have you had the same?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:36 am

cuppachaplz wrote:Bump today, now measuring 25
I am 32+ 4
Baby growing well, apparently :)

Gosh that is a long way behind, but you are tiny and they are obviously keeping an eye on you and if baby is growing well that is the main thing. As I said on the the other thread just really important that you eat what you can manage and try your hardest to keep up your calcium and protein as you are able to eat a bit more. You can see on yoru face how much you have lost with being so unwell :hug: @cuppachaplz :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: you can get a bit of weight on and catch up a bit in the next while :hug:

@Charlootle congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome back to the tree :wave: :wave:
Charlootle wrote:I'm small too and was with my first son, he was 5lb 14oz at 39 weeks and perfectly healthy. Logically I know this baby (I'm 24 weeks) will be small but I still feel anxious and tired of peoples comments! Have you had the same?

Everyone carries differently and has different sized babies. Parents with tiny frames never have big babies for example. As long as they are happy there is a constant growth and they are keeping an eye on you try to not worry about what people are saying to you :hug:

My avatar
Charlootle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Charlootle » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:41 am

Thank you @clothmama :) it's lovely to be thinking baby things, again! I've got a growth scan today so hoping that's all OK.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:43 am

Charlootle wrote:Thank you @clothmama :) it's lovely to be thinking baby things, again! I've got a growth scan today so hoping that's all OK.

Awww good luck with that, let us know how you go! I had a 5 year gap with the first 2 and we've got an 8 year gap to this little one :love: we are so excited! When are you due? You'll have to add yourself to the babies growing on the tree list! Have you kept your nappies from Jaden or will you have to start from scratch @Charlootle ?

My avatar
Charlootle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Charlootle » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:52 am

Thanks @clothmama :) This will be a 7 year gap as I have a new partner, so it's good to see other people with bigger gaps, too! I'm due Feb 23rd, I'll add myself to the list! I am excited but quite anxious as I came off anxiety meds this pregnancy so that's been a bit tough. I do have lots of nappies but I didn't use them when Jaden was tiny as my ex wasn't keen, so I'm looking to get some newborn cloth this time but trying to stick to a tight budget (eep!) as I've started maternity leave early. Thinking of bimbles and Rikki wraps for a probably under 6lber :) Are you restocking?!

Next

Return to Pregnancy and Conception