My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: My (shrinking) bump

Postby clothmama » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:07 pm

Charlootle wrote:This will be a 7 year gap as I have a new partner
Ahhhh your ticker says 5 so I got confused! You'll have to make some new ones! We have them on the site which we may not have when you were last using it, ours are here: http://www.clothnappytree.com/cntticker/

Charlootle wrote:Thinking of bimbles and Rikki wraps for a probably under 6lber :) Are you restocking?!

With Louis I had lots of things to try and I'm doing the same this time, here is a link to my NB stash:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=120003
I'm actually in the middle of making another at the moment, will probably try to make at least a few more home made ones as they are very cute and so cheap if you can sew! Cloth nappies are so expensive in Australia hence I happily got nudged that way!

I loved my Bimbles and my Rikki and airflow, the bimble / rikki combo was Louis first nappy and what he came home in (as per this thread from the other day: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=120405 ) so defiantly a great combo especially if you do little bubbas @Charlootle

Sorry for totally hijacking your thread Tamsin :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
Charlootle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Charlootle » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:20 pm

I'll def make some tickers when I'm not on the phone, it doesn't like to copy and paste!

Your stash is lovely, a good mix. I think I might also try some micro diddy diapers too - I've got my eye on the classified section, for sure!

And, yes, apologies for the hijack!!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:15 am

Lovely bump !

My avatar
cuppachaplz
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby cuppachaplz » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:30 pm

@clothmama and @Charlootle

Sorry for totally hijacking your thread Tamsin
And, yes, apologies for the hijack!!

no worries, reading re NB nappies with interest :lol:

How small do bimbles go? I have a couple pre-loved, but mainly muslins, as concerned that my tie-ons might be a bit bulky initially, and am now seriously trying to engage with the possibility of an early baby..

I have dug out my note from Jacob, and I was lighter at this stage with him (although not due to illness :-? ), and he was 9lb 2oz born :shock:

I wasn't exactly huge before I was ill, but have definitely shrunk somewhat since. However all scans show baby growing well, will update with growth after tomorrow's scan. :pregnant: :pregnant: :pregnant:

My avatar
cuppachaplz
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby cuppachaplz » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:16 am

34 week bump
Still measuring 25
Think my face looks a bit fuller though...
Image Image 34

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:40 am

I think it looks fuller and like it is sitting a bit higher too :widesmile:

My avatar
cuppachaplz
Cloth Nappy Nutter