hf1

Almost over!

My avatar
amba
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Almost over!

Postby amba » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:56 pm

I have 1 week and 6 days left till my due date! It can't come soon enough! I've been ill for about 4 days and have only just started feeling like myself. Hoping i don't go to far over my due date, or I may just cry! :cry:

Wants to get on a diet and lose some baby/mummy weight soon too :lol:

Hope everyone had a good new year! I just stayed in bed and tried to feel a little better, was meant to go to a panto with mum and kids but my energy levels are rather low so snuggling on the sofa.
Started sorting out baby stuff in the hope he will make an appearance, put the pushchair/pram together and checked the carseat was ok. Started hospital bag and checked the moses basket was all ok also. Need the sheets and blankets put on.
All I need now is a baby! :bw: :bw:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: Almost over!

Postby littlesez » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Oh my gosh this was me 2 years ago !

I know it's really hard but try not to think it's going be 1 week and 6 days because counting down will drive you mad ! I remember feeling like this and then was ten days late and really wore me down.

Big hugs you will soon have your baby xxxx

My avatar
amba
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Almost over!

Postby amba » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:01 am

I know i shouldn't count down really, but lack of sleep is driving me mad. Also been experiencing some new pains and niggles that I never got with the other 3

Return to Pregnancy and Conception