hf1

When did you put cot up?

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

When did you put cot up?

Postby LynniferT » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:32 pm

So we still have the cot that all four of bumps siblings slept in in the shed (hopefully not too dusty) i will need to get a new mattress but wondering when to put it up? Its been a while so can't remember when we did it for others :embarassed:

i'm 29 weeks tomorrow and due date seems ages away especially as i tend to be spot on with dates from previous pregnancies.

Also do you think putting it in our bay window in our bedroom is ok? Its going here eventually...
Its a bedside cot so no need for crib/moses basket...

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: When did you put cot up?

Postby littlesez » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:15 pm

I can't remember and it was a pointless exercise as Leon refused to sleep on it ! Cheeky little....

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby epsilon1 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:51 pm

We put the Moses basket up when we got home from the hospital! So I'm not much use. Would 3 weeks ahead of the due date feel too early?

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:04 pm

I cleaned out the Moses at about 30 weeks because I have a tendancy for PE so never knew if I'd be in hospital or not! I had it ready but in a cupboard wrapped in a sheet. Think if you are usually full term I'd put it up at 37 weeks

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:11 am

I think i'll stick it up around 35 weeks-ish then. The mattress i need has to be made to order (stupid european cot size apparently :roll: ) and that takes 2-3 weeks.

I also need to find a home for the desk and find somewhere to store sewing machine, before i can put cot up :lookround:

Return to Pregnancy and Conception