hf1

Miscarriage

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Miscarriage

Postby smilinglou » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:15 am

Hi everyone, I just feel like writing this after I had a miscarriage, I was so excited and posted on here that I was pregnant but at 5 weeks I started bleeding, I wasn't that far on and I had no pain but it's still a bit sad.
My first pregnancy ended with a blighted ovum where I went to my first scan all excited and then saw there was no baby just a sac I started bleeding soon after that and it was really heavy and scary and painful.
It could have been worse but I suppose oh well and try again when we can.
I want to try straight away but not sure when il ovulate now I suppose il use the ovulation tests I have left.

Thanks for listening

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Miscarriage

Postby Kim » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:21 am

Hi
I don't think we've chatted before but hugs. I also miscarried my second pregnancy at 11 weeks so I know how you feel. It did seem to take forever before we conceived again but my little Willow is currently snoring next to me and nearly one. Every cloud....

Kim

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:59 am

I'm so sorry huge big gentle hugs xx

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:15 am

It's completely understandable to feel sad regardless of how many weeks you were.
I had a 'missed miscarriage' with my first pregnancy which was discovered when I went for an additional checkup scan at 14 weeks and they found the baby had died and was just lying there. I had an operation 6 days later to remove it.
It is hard and you're bound to feel loads of different emotions but as @Kim said you will get through it and can go on to have another healthy baby if you want to. My 15 month old is currently feeding and playing with my ear.
We're here if you want to chat some more >:D< >:D<

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:36 am

Sorry to hear your news, hugs x

My avatar
cuppachaplz
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby cuppachaplz » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm

Thinking of you and sending hugs.
Be kind to yourself right now xx

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:47 pm

Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry for your loss. Like so many others I've also lost a tiny one so understand how much it hurts :cnthug: You sounded so excited so I have everything crossed you will soon have some more happy news xx

My avatar
mamavan2
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mamavan2 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:46 am

Big :cnthug: >:D<

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado