hf1

Jelly babies

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Baby Callander

Postby BekkiLB » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:07 pm

Another look at Baby C today. Was meant to be my 12 week scan but with delays at my local hospital and having an early scan they let me wait a little while. 15 weeks 3 days now so will need to change my EDD on the tree. Have an anterior placenta so need to look into what that means other than its at the front. I've heard of it before but never had position mentioned before so assume a posterior position previously with the boys.

My avatar
_michelle_
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Jelly babies

Postby _michelle_ » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:24 pm

I have had posterior placentas in my previous pregnancies and an anterior placenta with this pregnancy and it apparently can mean that you feel movement later and not as much. I felt definite movement at 19 weeks which is the same as my previous pregnancies and at 29 weeks now i feel like the baby is trying to fight its way out and doing somersaults. It may depend on how high the placenta is though as although mine is anterior it is very high despite being told that it was dangerously low at an early scan. (someone apparently was having an off day and managed to scan me the wrong way round :-? Well either that or it packed its bags and moved a week later) lots of worrying for nothing. Do you have a gut feeling if you are having a boy or a girl this time?

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby BekkiLB » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:17 am

Felt first movements on Thursday, can't remember when it was with my boys to compair tho so think it must be high up. Will find out more at next scan I guess! Not an overly strong feeling but do think it's another boy. OH and L are convinced it's a girl with L saying (and I quote) " but mum look, baby has a Pony tail" :giggle: everyone in fact thinks we're having a girl due to how unwell I've been. Next scan is on 30th October so will soon (hopefully) find out. Do you know what you are having this time round? Xx

My avatar
_michelle_
Clothie
Clothie

Postby _michelle_ » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:07 pm

I'm having a girl. Everyone seems to be expecting girls at the moment where I live. My bump is certainly not as round as it was with the boys but other then that the pregnancy hasn't been too different so far. How old are your other children?

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby BekkiLB » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:42 am

Lochlan is 7 next Friday and Blaine turned 2 at the end of July! Yeah a lot of people round here expecting or just had girls. Something in the air I think :giggle:

Previous

Return to Pregnancy and Conception