hf1

Cramping/ pain!

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Cramping/ pain!

Postby ems101 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:40 pm

Uff, glad you got checked. Keep your legs crossed and rest up ;-)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:46 pm

How scary for you and I'm so glad you went in! UTI's can cause all sorts of strife so hopefully once that is cleared everything will be good! Good idea about the iron too at least then you are as well as you can be and you'll probably feel much better for it.

BekkiLB wrote:Cervix is still long but dialated to a one but the midwife said that's normal with subsequent babies

Yep a multi cervix can even be a couple of cm so as long as it is still nice and long that all sounds promising :hug:

Take care, rest up and let us know how you get on @BekkiLB

I agree with @allierat 3rd babies are often tricky (speaking professionally and personally!).

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby BekkiLB » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:45 am

It's been a rough week! Been back to hospital twice, first time with bleeding and the second time with reduced movements. Was put on pelvic rest but now they have decided total bed rest is better for now. They did a Ffn test and that was negative so they arnt too worried at the moment. Still having contractions at times but not with any pattern.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:50 am

BekkiLB wrote:It's been a rough week! Been back to hospital twice, first time with bleeding and the second time with reduced movements. Was put on pelvic rest but now they have decided total bed rest is better for now. They did a Ffn test and that was negative so they arnt too worried at the moment. Still having contractions at times but not with any pattern.

:hug: that does sound tough but at least you are being well cared for and good news the the FFN was negative :D Take care and stay in bed! :hug:

Previous

Return to Pregnancy and Conception