Making baby nr. 3

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Making baby nr. 3

Postby clothmama » Thu May 26, 2016 9:09 pm

Aeseldyr wrote:So I am guessing its really hard to get pregnant when DH always out of town when I ovulate :hohoho:

ummm yes it is - maybe you need to get him to leave you a little present before he goes and buy a turkey baster :lookround: :lookround: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
cuppachaplz
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby cuppachaplz » Fri May 27, 2016 7:03 am

clothmama wrote:
Aeseldyr wrote:So I am guessing its really hard to get pregnant when DH always out of town when I ovulate :hohoho:

ummm yes it is - maybe you need to get him to leave you a little present before he goes and buy a turkey baster :lookround: :lookround: :giggle: :giggle:

Just choked on my brew @clothmama :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Sat May 28, 2016 6:17 am

cuppachaplz wrote:
clothmama wrote:

:barflol:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat May 28, 2016 6:37 am

cuppachaplz wrote:
clothmama wrote:

:lookround: :lookround: sorry :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:37 pm

@Aeseldyr I'm sure we would have heard by now if there was any news but just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and hoping you get your :bfp: soon - new house, new baby xx :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:49 pm

clothmama wrote:@Aeseldyr I'm sure we would have heard by now if there was any news but just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and hoping you get your :bfp: soon - new house, new baby xx :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

Thanks @clothmama no there's no news on that :giggle: think we need to take the trying a little more seriously :hohoho:

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:32 pm

And just about a little over a year later it happend :bfp:
I am today 7+6 :pregnant: saw the heart beat on Wednesday and the little blop :love:
I am tired as a :zombie: I have all day all night nausea no actual :puke: so I hope that stays like that :fingerscrossed: breasts gotten huge and really sore. have not told anyone yet but think we are telling the girls just before Christmas :merryxmas:

We are very excited can't believe it happend after so long and hoping that everything goes as it should :love:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:18 pm

So thrilled for you all :love: :pregnant: :pregnant: :yahoo: :yahoo: here's to a very happy and healthy 9 months :wine:

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:29 pm

Wow! Congratulations!

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy and Conception