hf1

Making baby nr. 3

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Making baby nr. 3

Postby Aeseldyr » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:07 pm

We are trying to make baby number 3 :) we have 2 girls who are 4 (almost) and 8, and for a while we agreed that was it - but my DH kind of always wanted 3 (he has 2 brothers) and in November we jumped into making a little sister or brother :love:
We are on the second period so no rush yet :giggle:
But I can feel that I really wanna test even though there is 2-3 days until AF and it would be pretty lucky to get it on the second try :giggle:

Hope we will make it soon though - hate the waiting :hohoho:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Making baby nr. 3

Postby clothmama » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:26 pm

The 2ww is always the worst!!! Try to hold out until you are due - the test is much more likely to show up if it is a :bfp: Funny you posted this as I was thinking of you today and thinking you must be on your 2ww :hohoho:

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:55 pm

Aww, loved that exciting wait in a way but its excruciating! We were lucky, convinced as soon as we started trying, with all four. Actually I think hubs was a bit disappointed!!

Fingers crossed for you

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:19 am

Thanks girls :)

I am really no good with the waiting :waiting: :giggle:

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:55 am

Fingers crossed!

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby BekkiLB » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:23 pm

Fingers crossed! Hope it happens soon for you! :love:

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:21 am

Thanks for the support :D but just got my period so back on that horse so to speak :giggle:
Within the last 2 month I have gotten a much better understanding of my cycle so that might help :thumbsup:

DD1 is made on the pill and DD2 in first try - had a ectopic pregnancy about 6 months before getting pregnant with DD2 and that was also in first try, so maybe that is why we are getting impatient :giggle: But taking into consideration that I am almost 36 (DH is turning 34 this year) it might just take a minute longer than when we where 25 and 27 and not trying to make DD1 :hohoho:

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:25 pm

Try a first response they show quite early before period is due

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:36 pm

Aeseldyr wrote:Within the last 2 month I have gotten a much better understanding of my cycle so that might help :thumbsup:

Just do the baby dance every second night from the day your period finishes :wink:

Aeseldyr wrote:But taking into consideration that I am almost 36 (DH is turning 34 this year) it might just take a minute longer than when we where 25 and 27 and not trying to make DD1 :hohoho:

LOL we were the same with Josh! My ectopic was also a one off and then Louis took ages (needed to have an op to unblock some cysts blocking my tubes!). I was 38 (just!) when I got pregnant with Rémy and it was also a one off (although lots of bubbly involved which I'm sure helped :wine: :hohoho: ).

Have fun trying next month! :widesmile:

Next

Return to Pregnancy and Conception