hf1

TMI

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

TMI

Postby beck » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:16 pm

Just wanted to know what does the mucus plug look like?? Didn't notice when I lost it with Hannah and Phebies was blood stained, but I'm sure I read somewhere that it can be clear/white ish too.

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:20 pm

With Lockie it was a kind of off white/yellow blob of yuckiness no blood stains. With Zac it was more pinkish with more blood. Both times I was already in active labour though when it came out.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:01 pm

mine must have been invisible as there was no blood, pink, brown or anything just whoosh out the waters came :shock: For weeks before I had lots of yellowy snot type of discharge but then strangely enough the sun before my waters broke i seemed to have more watery discharge and made a mental note to use sanpro on monday as it was leaking a little too much :wink:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:51 am

Thanks Annette and Katie :) I think I've got what Annette was experiencing, oh the joys.....

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:34 pm

beck wrote:Thanks Annette and Katie :) I think I've got what Annette was experiencing, oh the joys.....

what the yellow or the clear water? The yellow was there for what seemed like ever - a month I think and it wasn't thrush and the midwife didn't worry just passed a comment on oh it might mean the baby will come early. If only she knew!

If its the clear then my waters went about 12 hours afterwards!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:20 pm

Mind didn't go until I was in labour and I mean full throws of it lol!

It was really mucus-sy and yucky, snotty, bloody the lot :shock:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:37 pm

Thats what mines like but without the blood.

Dont you just love how we can talk about these things :roll:

Return to Pregnancy and Conception