hf1

BUMP easily using your very own "My Classifieds" page

My avatar
Mock
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Please use the BUMP link at the bottom of the page.

Postby Mock » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:15 pm

clothmama wrote:Hmmm weird, has there been a reply during that time? If there has been a reply then that would explain it if not possibly a bug! Thanks for letting us know Kate and Steph, sorry I missed this earlier.

There have been no replies since first using the bump link. Deleting all my replies that were made to bump the post before the bump link was implemented has made the bump link reappear.

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Mock wrote:
clothmama wrote:Hmmm weird, has there been a reply during that time? If there has been a reply then that would explain it if not possibly a bug! Thanks for letting us know Kate and Steph, sorry I missed this earlier.

There have been no replies since first using the bump link. Deleting all my replies that were made to bump the post before the bump link was implemented has made the bump link reappear.

the bump button has disappeared for me and i have had no replies and it is more than 24hrs, what can i do? x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:00 pm

babygrowbelly wrote:the bump button has disappeared for me and i have had no replies and it is more than 24hrs, what can i do? x

Not panic? :wink: :giggle:

Mr and Mrs Clothmama are on the case but it is the weekend so give them a chance ;)

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:33 pm

i wont :giggle:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:43 am

At the moment Mr CM is just trying to finish some programming for something else so wont' get a chance to get back to this for a while. If it isn't working for you then just bump in the old way if you need to bump! :wink:

My avatar
pinkprincess
Clothie
Clothie

Postby pinkprincess » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:12 pm

On some items I last bumped on saturday and its now wednesday its not showing for me to bump them at all anymore :( I have checked daily so id it now longer than 18 hours? Oh just seen there is a problem not just me then lol

Thanks x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:36 pm

:giggle: @ not panic!

Mine isnt showing anymore either and its been well over 24hrs... just thought i ought to let you know :)

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:14 pm

megansmummy wrote::giggle: @ not panic!

Mine isnt showing anymore either and its been well over 24hrs... just thought i ought to let you know :)

Same x x

My avatar
nelianne
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nelianne » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi sorry, but I seem to have lost the bump option. I have successfully bumped twice (or three times?) but since then (two weeks ago) have not had the same link appearing. Is there any other way I can bump my listing???

PreviousNext

Return to Please read before using Classifieds