hf1

BUMP easily using your very own "My Classifieds" page

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Please use the BUMP link at the bottom of the page.

Postby Annette » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:41 am

ooooh i like!

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:55 am

clothmama wrote:
nappynutter wrote:I don't have that on any of my current listings. I hard refreshed and searched and it's not there.

Hi I just had a look and saw your addition from yesterday which wouldn't have shown up yet due to the 18 hour thing. Have you had a look at this one from a few days ago, perhaps it has it?

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=42766

It should be right at the bottom of the page on the purple bar that also has things like 'subscribe to topic' and 'Bookmark' . Please let me know if you still can't see it as perhaps we have found a buggy!

It's on that one. It had dropped off the new classifieds list so I had forgotten about it, lol. :giggle:

Thanks. :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:12 am

nappynutter wrote:It's on that one. It had dropped off the new classifieds list so I had forgotten about it, lol. :giggle:

Thanks. :D

:D :D Glad it is sorted and Mr CM will be able to watch a bit of TV with me later instead of fixing it :giggle: :giggle:

megansmummy wrote:Fair enough, I hadnt thought of it like that...I only bump things to keep them in the new classifieds list when im desperate to sell.

I hadn't really thought about it either until you asked :wink: :giggle: I think it is fine to bump just not constantly!

I'm glad to see lots of positive feedback about this little button! As we dont' use classifieds it's not always easy to know what is needed. Please do always let us know if there is anything that could help you that we may be able to do (and dont' tell Mr CM I said that :hohoho: :hohoho: :wink: )

My avatar
sezzlebum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sezzlebum » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:13 am

cool :wine:

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:13 pm

Wow that is so cool. I haven't sold anything for ages but I do have some nappies still that I never got rid of when Martha PT'd

I thought there were rules about bumping - on some other sites you're not supposed to bump more than once a week, suppose it depends on how many ads there are. I have always done a bit of sneaky bumping after a few days if things haven't sold. I can't imagine needing to bump in less than 18 hours!!!

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:32 pm

That's fab!!! :wine:

My avatar
ulig
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ulig » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:44 pm

Good to know! :giggle:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:58 pm

I agree ruth, really every few days should be enough!

Can I just point out if you use the button you DON'T need to write bump as well - it is instead of :wink:

My avatar
Mock
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Mock » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:29 pm

It's not there for me today, more than 24 hours after last bumping.

PreviousNext

Return to Please read before using Classifieds