hf1

ISO newborn nappies / wraps

My avatar
bluesdancer

ISO newborn nappies / wraps

Postby bluesdancer » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:07 am

Price: Wanted
As the title suggests, looking for newborn nappies/wraps. Anything considered.

My dd arrived a month early and is somewhat small for my btp/size 1 collection

Thanks

My avatar
Magpie
Clothie
Clothie

Re: ISO newborn nappies / wraps

Postby Magpie » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:44 pm

I have 2 zookies newborn wraps one in blue zoo print and one in fishes print and an xs green panda fitted and a small monkey print monkey snuggles fitted that I could do as a bundle for £12 with postage at cost if you are interested.

My avatar
DCsoph

Postby DCsoph » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:47 pm

Hello, how much does your LO weigh? I am selling some easy peasy bimbles, perfect stock newborn nappies which require a wrap and also 2 swaddlebees which are teeny, will probably fit a baby around 5 lbs. x

My avatar
bealos
Clothie
Clothie

Postby bealos » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:28 pm

I found Motherease wraps to be totally 'bombproof' when it came to newborn poo.

I have some extra small Motherease Rikki wraps (6-12lbs), which are great to use with prefolds or terries as they hold the nappy on the baby well. £4.90 each all in, £18 all in for all five.

I also have the same brand Motherease Airflow style wrap in Small (6-12lbs) which is better to go over fitted nappies (like the Bimble or Sandys).These are a bit more spacious than the Rikki wraps. £4.90 each all in, £16 all in for all four.

I have 10 newborn sized prefolds for sale for £7 all in. (can throw in 4 extra marked ones for free if you want). They are easy to use and fairly quick to dry. They are 100% cotton.

I also have a teeny tiny ProRap for sale - great for preemies or little newborns. 6-10lbs. £3 all in.
Does that make sense? Are you new to cloth nappies? Can explain further if needed! :wave:

Return to Wanted