hf1

Tots bots teenyfits and bumgenius newborns

My avatar

Tots bots teenyfits and bumgenius newborns

Postby newbie » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:20 pm

Price: Wanted
Hello everyone

I am about to have my first baby and am really keen to try real nappies. Lots of people seem to say that Tots bots teenyfits and Bumgenius newborns are fab, so I would like to try them. Also, if anyone has any Tots bots easyfits or Bumgenius freetimes that they are trying to shift then I would gladly take them off your hands! I'm totally new to all this :)

Vicki

My avatar
flowerpot89

Re: Tots bots teenyfits and bumgenius newborns

Postby flowerpot89 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:26 pm

Hi, are you still looking for teenyfits? I have 12 white ones for sale - 10 in excellent condition, 2 with small marks. £4 each for the excellent condition ones, £3 for the ones with marks, plus postage. let me know and I can sort out pics etc

My avatar
mcmanusjane

Re: Tots bots teenyfits and bumgenius newborns

Postby mcmanusjane » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:52 pm

HI,

I am selling ALL of my nappies, wraps and accessories.

They range in size from newborn/XS/size 1 to XL/size 3

I have Totsbots Bamboozles size 1; Totsbots Flexitots size 1; Little Kiwi size small/newborn nappies; Totsbots cotton nappies (nappy nippers required to close - I have 3 of those too which you can have free) size 2; Totsbots Bamboozles size 2; Motherease wraps xs Rikki; s Rikki; s Airflow; medium Airflow; XL Airflow; Totsbots wraps; Little Lamb wraps; totsbots fleece wrap; bamboo boosters; bamboo/fleece boosters; fleece liners; Mothercare smart nappy system - 2 outers (newborn and small) with 3 reusable pads.

I can send photos of all of this and more! I am selling very cheaply - see my other listings for examples. I want to declutter my cupboard and pass these on to new, good homes!

Please get in touch for photos and more information!

Tag Words

All tags for this topic

Return to Wanted