Wanted: newborn nappies

Postby squimlet » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:33 am

Price: Wanted
Aio's or pockets or like but must be newborn size please

My avatar
Zanarie

Re: Wanted: newborn nappies

Postby Zanarie » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:49 pm

I have just posted a listing for 17 newborn nappies. They are fitted easy peasy bimbles size 0. They are a two parter though so would require a wrap and nippa, I have nippas, but no wraps available. They are brand new

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby epsilon1 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:58 pm

I have five TotsBots teenyfits (all different colours), good used condition. Think they were all bought here, but can't remember what I paid.

Also seven Thirsties Duos (size1, 0-9 months), complete with original inserts, in excellent used condition. All bought new for £12 ea :shock:

Please make me an offer if you're interested - happy to use postage of your choice if you pay for it :thumbsup:

If you're interested in anything that's not an AIO or pocket I have a pile of various fitted newborn nappies - I got loads of different sorts to see what worked (and ended up using terry squares, mostly) most of them very lightly used. I'm not quite saying die in terms of not having any more (and I'm sure selling my favoured options would ensure conception :hohoho: ) but you're welcome to anything else.

My avatar
squimlet
Clothie
Clothie

Postby squimlet » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:04 pm

epsilon1 wrote:I have five TotsBots teenyfits (all different colours), good used condition. Think they were all bought here, but can't remember what I paid.

Also seven Thirsties Duos (size1, 0-9 months), complete with original inserts, in excellent used condition. All bought new for £12 ea :shock:

Please make me an offer if you're interested - happy to use postage of your choice if you pay for it :thumbsup:

If you're interested in anything that's not an AIO or pocket I have a pile of various fitted newborn nappies - I got loads of different sorts to see what worked (and ended up using terry squares, mostly) most of them very lightly used. I'm not quite saying die in terms of not having any more (and I'm sure selling my favoured options would ensure conception :hohoho: ) but you're welcome to anything else.

Can I see pics of the teenyfits and how much are you asking?

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby epsilon1 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:11 pm

Will get to it - baby just woken up!

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby epsilon1 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:11 pm

Here they are.

£4.50 ea, and very happy to rummage for any inserts that look right (I have a box full of newborn inserts, but it's quite hard to know which are which), if that would help, or mmao. Plus postage of your choice.

Return to Wanted