hf1

Newborn nappies

My avatar
Mineemo2

Newborn nappies

Postby Mineemo2 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:03 pm

Price: Wanted
Hi I'm looking for newborn nappies. Preferably pockets but fitteds ok aswell. I was looking at little lamps as I know they were good from what I remember. But all newborn small nappies welcome.
Don't know sex of baby so natural coloured if wraps etc
and unfortunately I live in france now so seller would have to be willing to post over here with extra postage being paid by me of course.

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Newborn nappies

Postby epsilon1 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:17 pm

Hello

See my recent post for teenyfits (if @squimlet doesn't want them, of course!), also have 7 size one (0-9 months) Thirsties Duos complete with inserts, like new. Plus lots of different fitteds - generally two of each including (off the top of my head) Tots Bots bamboo stretch, Swaddlebees (small and xsmall), Bambinex Teddies...

ETA probably some Little Lambs as well, I think. Also about 6 smallish pockets but I'd have to double check actual size. Going out shortly to collect older one from nursery.

Let me know if any of that sounds interesting and I can find and photograph if you like.

My avatar
Mineemo2

Postby Mineemo2 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:45 pm

Could I have photos of all of them please. It's been a few yrs since I used cloth with my ds so need to remind myself what's what exactly and rough prices pls.

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby epsilon1 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:31 pm

Mineemo2 wrote:Could I have photos of all of them please. It's been a few yrs since I used cloth with my ds so need to remind myself what's what exactly and rough prices pls.

Yes, but it might take a few days (nursery days for the older one are Tue and Fri, which is when I'm most likely to get a chance). I'll keep an eye on this thread meantime. And it's a few years since I bought them, so I'll have to have a look around and see what prices are doing too!

My avatar
Mineemo2

Postby Mineemo2 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:02 pm

epsilon1 wrote:
Mineemo2 wrote:Could I have photos of all of them please. It's been a few yrs since I used cloth with my ds so need to remind myself what's what exactly and rough prices pls.

Yes, but it might take a few days (nursery days for the older one are Tue and Fri, which is when I'm most likely to get a chance). I'll keep an eye on this thread meantime. And it's a few years since I bought them, so I'll have to have a look around and see what prices are doing too!

Thats fine hun, im not in a hurry got a couple months till i need them yet :pregnant: am just looking in advance and buying slowly over next couple months etc

Return to Wanted