Iso a small budget bundle of terry squares. Must be in good condition

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Terry squares wanted

Postby epsilon1 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:02 pm

How many were you wanting?

I've got quite a few of various sorts, including Junior Joy (cheapest sort), Bright Bots (white) and Nature Babies (white with stripey pink binding, although the binding's starting to fray a bit). All cotton rather than bamboo.

All servicable - hadn't really got as far as pricing, but I'll check other ads, and obviously they're not the cheapest to post.

I've got some prefolds too, if they're of any interest? Both small and large sizes.

My avatar
mrsmorris

Postby mrsmorris » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:17 pm

I'm interested in whichever is the cheaper option. Id love some bright bots but my budget won stretch far. I've got to replace my entire nappy stash following a housefire. And terries seemed like the cheapest option

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby epsilon1 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:42 pm

Gosh, hope you had insurance!

Anyway, you're welcome to the Bright Bots, they're probably the least used too. How about I send you a dozen nappies, including all the white Bright Bots I can find, plus either a bumble or two, if necessary and a nippa for a tenner plus postage?

It might take me a day or so to sort out (husband working in Spain this week and baby naps in the room with the nappy box) so have a think and let me know.

My avatar
mrsmorris

Postby mrsmorris » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:42 pm

Insurance company won't pay out until our previous landlord is prosecuted which goes to court in a couple of months time. Let me know how much it is total

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby epsilon1 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:11 pm

Oh dear, sounds grim.

I'll package them up and get them weighed when I have a chance. Assume cheapest post ok?

My avatar
mrsmorris

Postby mrsmorris » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:23 pm

Yes please

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby epsilon1 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:17 am

OK, found 11 Bright Bots. How about I chuck in a few other bits (like a nippa!) and do the whole lot for £15 posted? If I can find it I'll send a fleece wrap that I used about twice.

Return to Wanted