Wanted motherease bedwetter pants xs or s

My avatar
AnnaGG
Clothie
Clothie

Wanted motherease bedwetter pants xs or s

Postby AnnaGG » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:02 pm

Price: Wanted
Looking for some of these to try and make it easier for my son to get up and pee unassisted.
Cheers, Anna

My avatar
_michelle_
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Wanted motherease bedwetter pants xs or s

Postby _michelle_ » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:43 pm

I have a 2 pairs in very good condition size small, they were only used a few times by us as they were bigger than I expected. I would say they would fit age 3.5-4 to around 6. I would like £20+ postage for both if you are interested. I could post pics later :)

My avatar
AnnaGG
Clothie
Clothie

Postby AnnaGG » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:29 pm

Yes very interested - please post photos and postage cost.
Cheers, Anna

My avatar
_michelle_
Clothie
Clothie

Postby _michelle_ » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:24 pm

I will post pics tomorrow as they are in the kids wardrobes, post should be £2.20, if it's any more I will cover it. Will have a good look tomorrow as I was sure I had three but when I had a quick look earlier I only spotted 2.

My avatar
_michelle_
Clothie
Clothie

Postby _michelle_ » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:49 pm

Here are some pictures of both of them, they are both in very good condition with no stains. One has been used a little more then the other but you can only real difference is that one is not quite as bright white as the other and the label is a bit faded.Image Image Image Image Image Let me know if you would like them and I will pm you my details.

My avatar
AnnaGG
Clothie
Clothie

Postby AnnaGG » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:54 pm

Yes please I would like them! I can pay by paypal and will cover the fees. PM me the email you use for paypal and I'll get the money to you. Many thanks, Anna

Return to Wanted