hf1

Newborn fitted or prefold nappies & wraps

My avatar
hmaz

Newborn fitted or prefold nappies & wraps

Postby hmaz » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:03 pm

Price: Wanted
I'm after some newborn fitted and prefold nappies & wraps, ideally a bundle to save on postage if possible.

Does anyone have anything suitable for sale? Thanks

My avatar
Gennyk

Re: Newborn fitted or prefold nappies & wraps

Postby Gennyk » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:15 pm

I have a bundle of 6 bambino mio solo (birth to potty, all in one nappies). They are in great condition as we didnt use them for very long as my boy has huge thighs and they didnt fit him well! He was nearly 1 when we bought them so should be good on a smaller baby. I m looking for £29 (including p and p).
Let me know if any good!

My avatar
Zanarie

Postby Zanarie » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:11 am

Hi. If your interested let me know and I'll have a proper look asap. I should have about 10 prefold suitable for a newborn, 2 or so aio ittis, at least 2 of the newborn mio wraps (the little ones you can't get anymore), a few nippas, and also some birth to potty pockets with inserts, and bigger mio (brand new) prefolds (6 I think)

My avatar
hmaz

Postby hmaz » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:14 am

Zanarie wrote:Hi. If your interested let me know and I'll have a proper look asap. I should have about 10 prefold suitable for a newborn, 2 or so aio ittis, at least 2 of the newborn mio wraps (the little ones you can't get anymore), a few nippas, and also some birth to potty pockets with inserts, and bigger mio (brand new) prefolds (6 I think)

Thanks, I'd definitely be interested in the newborn bits and the ittis . I've got some btp nappies from my daughter still so don't need anything else in btp or larger sizes thanks.

My avatar
hmaz

Postby hmaz » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:15 am

Gennyk wrote:I have a bundle of 6 bambino mio solo (birth to potty, all in one nappies). They are in great condition as we didnt use them for very long as my boy has huge thighs and they didnt fit him well! He was nearly 1 when we bought them so should be good on a smaller baby. I m looking for £29 (including p and p).
Let me know if any good!

Thanks but i've got some btp nappies already so only after newborn sizes at the moment. Thank you though

My avatar
Zanarie

Postby Zanarie » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:26 am

:) okay I'm currently clearing out the spare room lol. Once I'm done I will get out the nappies and have a look/take pictures. I will upload them in this post later tonight for you

My avatar
hmaz

Postby hmaz » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:51 am

Zanarie wrote::) okay I'm currently clearing out the spare room lol. Once I'm done I will get out the nappies and have a look/take pictures. I will upload them in this post later tonight for you

Thank you

My avatar
Zanarie

Postby Zanarie » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:15 pm

Hi. I have just had a look. I can still upload pictures later if you would like, I can also apply it up if there's anything you don't want ect. Just thought id send this now while I have a quick minute.

By the way the only difference in the old/new style mio wraps is how they have done their sizing, such as getting rid of the smaller newborn wraps ect.

There is:
8 prefolds
3 old style newborn mio wraps (2 white, 1 circles)
1 old style mio wrap circles (looks pretty similar in size to the new mio size 1)
1 mio size 1 wrap in white brand new
4 nippas

All preloved other than the one new wrap. No stinks or stains on anything.

With p&p and I'll cover the fees, I would say £25 all in.

My avatar
Zanarie

Postby Zanarie » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:17 pm

pH I totally forgot about the 2 ittis. They re all in ones, size small. One blue and one limited edition alyanna (sp?) I'd like £3.50 for the blue and £4 for the other.

Next

Tag Words

All tags for this topic

Return to Wanted