Sorry for the slight delay on the rules and timings but here they are. Hope it all makes sense to you. So at the moment you all just need to be getting nominations in until the 16th!
- Place entries on the board, either pictures or links to threads or names as appropriate.
- You may make up to 2 entries per award. (Excluding Baby of the Year)
- You may nominate yourself.
- Nominations to be in by end of Friday 16th November, any received after that will not be included. (Excluding Baby of the Year).
- Nominations through to the final will then be announced in order for you to vote.
VOTING ON NOMINATIONS
- Where there are more than 5 entries in an award category we will need to vote on them to get the 5 finalists (excluding Baby of the Year).
- Votes must be PM'ed to the moderator in charge of that category (this will be announced closer to the time)
- You may vote up to 2 times per award (not twice for the same person/pic though!!)
- You may NOT vote for yourself to go into the final.
- Votes must be submitted no later than end Friday 23 November.
VOTING IN THE FINAL
- Each category will have a maximum of 5 finalists (excluding Baby of the Year).
- Votes must be in by end of Wednesday 28 November. Ammended to the 29th November!!
- 1 vote per person per category only.
- You may vote for yourself or your child if you are in the final.
- Voting method will be confirmed closer to the time (if we can do a hidden poll that will be how we do it if not it will again be by PM).
- Any ties will be decided by the moderators.
- All decisions are final.
- Votes will be tallied and then the winners announced on Friday 30 November.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR 'CNT BABY OF THE YEAR 2007'
- As this is the main prize for the awards we have decided that ALL entries will go into the final.
- Due to this there will only be ONE entry per BABY allowed in this section. (Those of you who have already entered 2 will be contacted to choose your favorite and delete the other!)
- Entries must be submitted no later than end Friday 23 November.
- You may NOT vote for yourself in the final.
- You agree that entry content may be used on the Cloth Nappy Tree website.
- You keep it friendly and fun - no getting competitive on us !!
This is obviously the first year that we have run the awards, I'm doing my very best but please bear with us if there needs to be any changes made as we go along!!
GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY!
Cloth Nappy Tree gives you a free, unbiased and privacy rich place to discuss and recycle your cloth nappies. Save time, money and our planet by inspiring and helping others.