VOTING FOR NOMINATIONS

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

VOTING FOR NOMINATIONS

Postby clothmama » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:00 pm

We will be putting up the categories that need to have nominations voted through to the final shortly. Please PM your 2 votes per category to the moderator in charge of that category. You may NOT vote for yourself at this stage.

Those categories that only have 5 nominations or less will have all nominations automatically go through to the final so you DON'T need to vote on them.

I'm pretty sure all are present and correct but if somehow I've missed anything then please let me know here asap.

Votes must be in by next Friday!

Have fun and good luck!! :D :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:16 pm

Sorry to anyone where I haven't been sure of your lo's name, if you could pop a message on and I'll be sure to add it - thanks! :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:40 pm

Is there still other nominations to go on there? Like the colourful stash etc ?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:13 pm

Yep - Steph is the mod counting the colourful stasho ones, I've sent her a message, she is obviously suffering form her late night last night!!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:06 pm

clothmama wrote:Yep - Steph is the mod counting the colourful stasho ones, I've sent her a message, she is obviously suffering form her late night last night!!!

Oh sorry....hladn't relaised it was Steph doing that one!!! Just wondered if it was me being blind!! :lol: :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:16 pm

Ah quit embarrasing me already ;) :P :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Return to 2007 Cloth Nappy Tree Awards