hf1

Kiwi quickflip newborn review (belated!)

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Kiwi quickflip newborn review (belated!)

Postby clothpenguin » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:51 am

Excellent for absorbancy and very cute looking, this nappy only really fitted under our newborn prowraps due to our babies being skinny. They were 6lb4 and 7lb 4 at birth but lost a bit more weight due to probs breastfeeding, Imo being about 5lb 11 at her lowest weight. These nappies only lasted a few weeks for us even with small babies who stayed small for months and to be honest in this size were fiddly and difficult to fold due to the ammount of fabric involved. Sadly not really recommended for the newborn size. HOWEVER, in size small these nappies are FABULOUS, and the size small still fits my skinny babies at coming upto 9 months and 17lb although might be outpeed due to their very slim nature, they are a really good buy, in use long after most size ones have been outgrown, highly recommended. We also have meduims which are super absorbant but bulky on our small babies at the moment, however I am sure they will be an excellent fit at the larger end of the weight range and are in regular use as night nappies. Fab nappies in small size which could easily be used for most babies from birth.

Return to Newborn Modern Cloth Nappy Reviews