hf1

Clwt twt bamboo/cotton nippa

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Clwt twt bamboo/cotton nippa

Postby clothpenguin » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:05 am

Oh if I could write poetry it would be an ode to the clwt twt. This nappy appears to exist in another dimension inhabited only by it and the stuffie nappy. This dual dimension existance means it fitted excellently on a tiny skinny baby (6lb) and still fits (its a squeeze but still in use). This is AMAZING given how small they were at birth, tots size ones swamped them but clwt twt fitted like a dream. Only probs are not wearing so well (but they were BATTERED with use over nine months) and taking a long time to line dry, however they are very absorbant and always coped with the heavy peeing just pre solids. Bought loads more in the size two size. I would say however that their poo containment for breastfed babies in size one (no integral flap out booster and slimmer between the legs) was not great for Natty's explosive bf poo, but poo was always contained by a decent wrap (motherwease or weenotions). Clwt twt, we salute you, your nappies ROCK, highly recommended but in the design where the booster is integral for both size one and two nappies).

Return to Newborn Modern Cloth Nappy Reviews