Reliability:10/10
Absorbancy: 8/10
Cuteness: 9/10
Drying Speed: 8/10
Slimness: 9/10
Value for money: 9/10

Overall Comment:
Fabulous

Detailed Comments: My favourite newborn nappy! These have served us so well from birth. They are such a good trim fit. I've had no problems fitting them under clothing and not a single leak. The frilled leg cuffs keep everything really well contained and the nippa fastening makes it easy to get the perfect fit. They are also fleece lined which is a real bonus in our very hard water area. The booster flaps out for drying meaning that they dry really quickly. He won't fit into these nappies for long however and a baby that was very large at birth would get very little if any wear out of them. However they are designed as trim newborn nappy and they do the job excellently. They are available in white or a small range of pastel shades but I dyed all mine myself and they look fantastic, if you wanted to make them more exciting. :D

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Size 0 Easy Peasy Bimbles

Postby gilbertandmartha » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:56 pm

I like this nappy, but its not my favourite for my tiny girl. I find that the legs bunch up a lot and adds a lot of bulk. She has VERY skinny legs and is in the 2nd centile. also I find it hard to get the wings into the middle to nippa. I have no idea how this would fit a 15lb baby as its advertised.

From an absorbancy point - its fantastic. She's just had on one for 8 hours (she fell asleep straight after feeding so didnt want to wake her!) and held it all in.

I like the fit of this nappy with a bambino mio small wrap - make a very neat and tidy combination.

Return to Newborn Modern Cloth Nappy Reviews