Reliability: 10/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Cuteness: 4/10
Drying Speed: 7/10
Slimness: 8/10
Value for money: 8/10

Overall Comment: Highly recommended

Detailed Comments:
We've been using these since little Quentin was 4 weeks old (weighing 10lbs0.5oz) we started on the lowest rise and we're now on the middle poppers at almost 12lbs (7 weeks old) as he's a long baby and needed the additional rise. Admittedly these aren't cute nappies but the colours are really vibrant and you can colour co-ordinate with outfits if you wanted! hence the 4 rating. I have also used this as a night nappy, my little man is a heavy wetter and unboosted I got a good 6 hours in the nappy overnight |(probably would have gone longer but I'm still a bit wary overnight) and during a snoozy day over christmas one lasted 8 hours without leaks.

Fit
In terms of fit these are surprisingly slim fitting, and although aplix typically gets a better fit the poppers really do work well with this nappy. The back of the nappy is really stretchy allowing a nice fit without discomfort and the fit around the legs is also really good. Though admittedly I didn't check all the inners were inside the nappy on one use and we did have some wicking, but this hasn't been an issue since (unless daddy makes a booboo)

Ease of use
I brought these nappies on offer 3for2 as an easy alternative for hubby and parents (they find two part nappies confusing) and I have to say they're pretty much fool proof, and equally as easy to use as a disposable nappy.

Drying
I have to say these nappies wash really well however the inners do take some time to dry, but having only used the organic Bumgenius I can't compare this to the dry time of their V3 or Sized AIO, and I sometimes have to finish them off on the radiator for a few hours after a tumble dry. So I guess you may have to take drying time into consideration as well especially if you don't have a dryer.

Verdict
Fab nappy, one of my favourites and Daddy's saviour when Mummy's shopping. Love them that much I've brought a second batch so I now have 6 of them in my stash. Would recommend them to any Cloth novice or seasoned user as an easy, very absorbent nappy!

Return to Newborn Modern Cloth Nappy Reviews