Reliability: 8/10
Absorbancy: 10/10
Cuteness: 10/10
Drying Speed: 9/10
Slimness: 10/10
Value for money: 8/10

Overall Comment: Fabulous!

Detailed Comments:
I had the pleasure of owning 2 of these much coveted Australian WAHM nappies and have not been disappointed. These come with a trifold bamboo fleece and microfleece topped booster, with an additional 2 layer microfleece (or minkee) topped lay-in booster. They resemble Itti D'lish in their make-up and trimness, but I think they are far cuter with their embroideries.
I was able to use these without gape around the leg from day 4 and it lasted until about 12 weeks.
Since these have 4 poppers on each tab (positioned in a square) it can be adjusted well once the thighs start to get chubby. The bamboo boosters dry in the same time as my Itti's do and are easy to position in the shell.
Whilst Caitlin never poo'd in these, they lasted a good 4 hours on her and I suspect that even if she had poo'd the good fit around the leg and back would have prevented any leaking.

CGR Designs is currently an inactive store with random stockings, and they are very hard to come by which is a shame as they are very cute. These are your more expensive nappy, but definitely worth having in your newborn stash as show-off nappy.

Return to Newborn Modern Cloth Nappy Reviews